The StockConsultant does it all, finds price targets, stops, breakout levels, support/resistance, and scans for opportunities just like your own professional trader.
- T1 typical and T2 extreme price targets.
- Breakout level alerts and targets.
- Dynamic stop limits with trade profit & loss ratios.
- Optimal stock entries using Trade Quality.
- Real stock support and resistance areas w/ type and strength.
Evolution of a trade
Mon, 3:52 PM
now a confirmed breakout
Mon, 10:11 AM
at support with both a possible long and breakdown trade watch
Mon, 8:04 AM
Mon, 7:51 AM
Fri, 4:37 PM
breakout watch above 6.01, and part of a longer bottom area breakout
Fri, 1:54 PM
remains strong w/ bottom breakout watch above 51.14, earnings on 5/5
Fri, 10:43 AM
breakout watch above 105.91
Fri, 9:05 AM
strong move yesterday, continuation breakout w/ high volume 229% above normal
Fri, 9:03 AM
bounce off 3.89 support, volume 45% above normal, bullish stats
Thu, 9:59 AM
Thu, 9:46 AM
at support w/ high trade quality, bullish stats
Thu, 9:15 AM
Wed, 4:44 PM
new high breakout watch above 37.54, earnings on 5/5 aMkt
Wed, 11:39 AM
Wed, 11:23 AM
bottom breakout watch
- Access detailed stock analysis, intraday, daily and yearly stock charts, quotes, and proprietary indicators.
- Use new technical analysis to learn when to place a trade and anticipate tops, bottoms, rallies, pullbacks and breakouts before they occur.
- Easy to understand bullish and bearish stock indicators (support, resistance, targets, stops, breakout, trade quality, stock profit and loss).
- Daily stock charts showing precise support and resistance areas, including the type (single, double, triple) and strength (from 1 to 10).
- Proprietary stock chart indicators: RallyBands (minimum and maximum rally and pullback areas),
SmartVolume (zoom in on stock volume details) and NewsCharts (click on the chart for news on that day).
- Free real time charts (5 min, 15 min, 30 min and 60 min intraday to 10 day daily timeframe).
- Tradable stock targets T1, T2, Breakout and stop limits with profit and loss ratios.
- Use Upside and Downside ReCalc to fine tune stock trade parameters (price, targets, stop limit, breakout target etc...) on the fly.
- Track and save up to 560 stocks with 8 user lists.
- 7 free stock reports a day.
- Premium unlimited access to all features for members, Why should I sign up?
- One of the best stock screeners for intraday and end of day momentum, (CANSLIM type) breakouts, breakdowns, bottoms, tops, support and resistance areas, and more on over 6500 stocks.
- Sort the screener results by maximum trade profit, breakout profit, and profit loss ratios.
- Quickly find stocks with SearchTool's unique screener software by displaying to 35 charts, indicators and information links on one page.
- Save 25 of your top screens or use the built in presets.
- Save or share unlimited Search text strings and plug in to recall search setups.
- Free stock screener is limited to 2 search results.
STOCKS TO WATCH
- Real time stock portfolio manager, track up to 560 stocks, ETF's, sectors and stock market indexes with eight user stock lists.
- Display and compare up to 35 stock charts, sectors, indexes, ETF's at one time on each page.
- User customizable stock reports.
- Free stock portfolio limited to leader stock list.
- Select either long or short "Stocks To Watch" lists created by the site's founder.
- Full page results to view and compare 35 stock charts and accompanying technical analysis indicators.
- Copy and paste stock to watch lists into one of 8 user lists.
- Free stocks to watch limited to 2 stocks.
- Advanced screener software with 62 preset technical screens and custom stock screens by the site's founder.
- A full page output to allows one to compare up to 35 stocks (such as Google, Apple, General Electric etc...) at once with supporting stock chart and technical stock analysis for each symbol.
- Quickly scan through 8 month and 1 year stock charts on up to 560 user saved stocks, market indexes and stock sectors.
- Keyboard controlled fast stock scanning through each sector or user saved list.