8 Month Stock Chart Overview
This is NOT investment advice, just general help and opinions. Please check with a registered investment
advisor before making any investment decisions. This
document may contain errors. Chapman Advisory Group LLC employees are not investment advisors. Please review: https://www.stockconsultant.com/disclaimerpage.html
- Stock Chart Overview
- Chart Options
Stock Chart Overview
- The 8 month daily stock chart is updated intraday.
- Click/mouse over:
- Labels TgT1, TgT2, TgS1, TgS2 BKO, BKD, 50ma, 100ma to show stock target, breakout and simple moving average values.
- Chart for stock quote information.
- Overlay chart buttons to show an intraday realtime chart.
- SmartVolume removes stock volume peaks (adding a letter and value to each peak) making it easier to read.
- RallyBands plotted on the chart to note typical and extreme rally and pullback areas.
- Support (blue) and resistance (red) lines. A support or resistance line is labeled grey.
Back to help topics
- Chart Options allows one to set:
- Bar or candlestick chart type
- Linear or log charts
- Show support/resistance lines
- Add Moving Avg(average) 1 and Moving Avg 2 lines
- Select time frames for the top and overlay intraday charts.